Wednesday, February 15, 2012

High Gain Tuning featured in 2012 DynoJet catalog

I wasn't expecting this when I was asked for a short write up of what I thought of my new SD12 DynoJet Dyno. To get The High Gain Tuning Logo plugged as 1 of the US "Top Race Teams and Tuning Shops" when there are Thousands of DynoJet Dyno's sold here shows the commitment and dedication we have made to be the best at what we do.

To even be on the same page with Vance & Hines is an honor.  I can see why I was featured on the catalogs SD12 page being the first Scooter Tuning shop or any shop for that matter to purchase the SD12  but that was even over the top.



High-Gain Tuning ("HGT") located in Parker Colorado develops, manufactures and markets products deemed instrumental in unleashing the hidden power of the Ditech based scooter engines while still maintaining unsurpassed fuel economy and low emissions.